Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All Out Freestyle feedback

About a few weeks ago I added a freestyle joint on my myspace page entitled All Out, it was nothing serious just a beat I did a while back and I wanted to put a verse to. This is what one of the listners had to say about that song......


Dude

Just want to tell you that I am loving that "All Out Freestyle." I especially like when you talk about your boundaries with the internet and cable. As as brother who has had and still has issues with sexual sin, its powerful when other men in the faith can be real and vunerable about this issue. I belive is that inability for men to be vunerable before other men that hinders community. I was nieve to believe that when the Lord gave me a wife that her intimacy would cause me to no longer struggle and fall into sexual sin. Grace and peace!


Good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment