Monday, August 31, 2009

OHGOD INK=New and Fresh



My lil brother James Sims also known as Justhoughtz, has created in my opinion the best looking blog site ever lol. This site will give us all insight on various subjects and topics related to the christian walk. If you enjoy fellowship, dope blogs and some debates here and there go and visit the site. Here is the state of purpose:


Statement of Purpose.

OHGODINK is what we do, because of what we believe. We are the Voice of those who lack one. We are the liberators of the oppressed. We are the fathers to the fatherless, and the help to the widow. We are the gift to the poor, the comforters of those who mourn, the up lifters of the forgotten.

We have made ourselves servants to all.

For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law; to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

We the people OHGODINK are dedicated to seeing the Great Commission fulfilled through abiding by the Great Commandment.

-J.S.I.V
"http://ohgodink.co.cc/

"http://myspace.com/justhoughtz

No comments:

Post a Comment